Nautical Club of Oropesa del Mar
Contact detailsPuerto Deportivo Oropesa del Mar
964 313 055
The Nautical Club of Oropesa del Mar, as a society, was created in 1982. It was born with the aim of working to promote the creation of nautical facilities in the northern center of the coast of Castellón, which will complement the recreational and social sports offer of Oropesa Fruit of those efforts was the inauguration of the Puerto Deportivo de Oropesa in 1992. Since then, the Puerto Deportivo has worked tirelessly to maintain a coherent line of growth and promotion of nautical activities. features
Currently, users can enjoy:
- More information: www.cnoropesa.com
- 706 moorings distributed in 7 fixed pontoons and skylight docks.
- Dry marine facilities.
- Land area: 62,281 m.
- Water mirror, 49,698 m.
- Port, technical and administrative services
- Large commercial and nautical areas
- Sport fishing
- Sailing School
- Cruise Ship
- CanoeingMore information: www.cnoropesa.com